THE LIGHTEST PORTALEDGE ON THE PLANET
Some of the best climbs are far away from the car. And lugging around a 20lb portaledge setup sounds like misery. We've got you covered with our Taco Portaledge, weighing only 21oz (595 grams).
Ditch your car, approach with day pack weight, sleep like a baby.
- Made with untearable, ultralight fabric
- Adjustable side to account for slabs, sloping ledges, or fully hanging bivies
- Daisy chains on center straps
- Two optional tension points per side, further tailoring your comfort
- Full encapsulation of the end of the sleeping pad
- Bottom fabric tubes for optional "push bars"
- Optional change to Patented Rollercam buckle (adds 1oz/28.4g)
At 1.5lbs, the Taco Portaledge won't hold you back. Go tackle that climb you've been scouting!
With multiple strap and tie down locations, options for a spreader bar, daisy chains, and roller cam buckles, make the Taco work for you.
MADE IN THE USA
Made entirely with USA sourced materials and sewn in Washington State.
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
- Ultragrid Option: Challenge Sailcloth UHMPE/poly fabric
- Nylon Option: Ultralight nylon webbing
Compatible Sleeping Pads
- Dimensions: Accepts Pads 20-25” (51-63cm) wide, by 72-76” (183-193cm) long, by 2-3" (5-7.5cm) tall sleeping pads.
- Baffle Orientation: horizontal baffles will prevent any collapse of the pad, creating a wider surface.
- Base weight of 21oz (595 grams)*
- Addition of rollercam buckle adds 1oz (28 grams)
*Pad weight not included
Made In USA
All materials and labor are sourced within the United States.