HIKE FARTHER AND SEE MORE
Introducing The Wrangler: the first product in our new line of Ultralight hiking backpacks! At 30+Liters and 19.5 ounces, the Wrangler is light everywhere you want it and tough everywhere you need it.
A thru-hiker design, made with exceptionally durable laminate fabric, a generous Ultrastretch back pocket, and a new feature currently non-existent on the market:
COMPLETELY REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAPS
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
- Main fabric: Challenge Sailcloth Recycled ECOPAK EPLX 200
- Secondary Fabric: Recycled Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK 400
- Back pocket: Challenge Ultrastretch
- Foam pocket: Challenge Recycled Bag Cloth 200
- Internal Volume: 30L | 1830 cu in.
- External Volume: 8L | 488 cu in.
- Base weight of 19.5 ounces with 1/4" Shoulder Straps
Made In USA
All materials and labor are sourced within the United States.
Built with Challenge Sailcloth, the Wrangler is built to take a beating so your gear stays protected.
With completely removable shoulder straps, the Wrangler can be custom fit to your unique body type and torso length.
The Wrangler is made from recycled material because we want this world we love exploring to be here for the next generation.
- Completely removable shoulder straps
- Roll top design with velcro to make opening/closing easier
- Hybrid aluminum/plastic G Hook for the top strap is VERY tough, no slippage.
- Optional removable UL hip belt attachment
- Completely white interior to see inside easier
- Reflective shock cord on the sides and back for visibility
- Additional side attachment points for different configurations
- Removable 1/4" foam sheet allows for weight reduction or a sit pad
- Gathered Ultrastretch panel ensures your gear stays with you
- Special attachment point for photography clips